Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

About Me

My photo
Hello!! Welcome to my world :) I am a B.E. student and a self declared Bibliophile. Reading has taken its toll on me and now its time I pen something myself ;) Apart from my love for books, I also love sketching, painting, singing and cooking (Well only for the occasional experiments that i make ;)) Of course, now writing top the above list! This blog is a platform for me to share my thoughts. If you like any of my posts, do stop by and leave a comment :)

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Recent

Comment

Facebook

Advertise

recent posts

Gallery

Flickr Images

Like us on Facebook

Thursday, 10 September 2015




Name of the Book: ENCOUNTERS
Author: Sumana Khan

This Book is coming soon and will be revealed at the end of the Tornado Giveaway! Stay tuned !!!



About The Author 


Sumana Khan 

In a previous avatar, Sumana Khan was an IT consultant. One summer morning, she decided to become poor. She is now an avid and reclusive blogger & author.

She holds an MLitt in Creative Writing from University of Glasgow, and is currently a student of Psychology.

Stalk her @
Website | Facebook


Now for the Rafflecopter: Gather as many points as you want to. The more points you get, the more you have a chance to win it all. Show your love for books.. Tweet, Like and Spread the Word... Thank you for being a Reader... You keep the Authors motivated... This is our way of saying a Thank you :) 

a Rafflecopter giveaway

#TornadoGiveaway is an initiative of The Book Club. Click on the icon to go to the event page of the Tornado .. Lots of fun awaits you :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Escape Reality | Powered by Blogger
Design by Duan Zhiyan | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com